Regional Collaboration with Jordan
- Renewable energy – improving solar energy technology and cooperative research of bio-energy.
- Ecology and biology – researching the topics of local hyper-arid desert and utilization of unique local flora.
- Geology, water and climate change – geology and earthquakes in the Arava, the reciprocal relation between climatic fluctuations in the past and present, floods and groundwater, political management of the Dead Sea Basin as a common resource.
- Health and environment – unique local flora, the therapeutic benefits of the Dead Sea.
- Education – cooperative trans-border programs for the study of science and environment.
In the past four years, the Hevel Eilot regional council, the Economic Corporation, the Dead Sea and Arava Science Center, and the Jordanian i.greens organization,