Sarit Ashckenazi-Polivoda Ph.D
Ph.D Ben-Gurion University 2001.
- Paleobathymetry reconstraction of the late Campanian-early Maastrichtian sequence in the Negev based on benthic foraminifera species.
- Atlas of Campanian-Maastrichtian benthic foraminifera from the high productivity sequence in Israel – detailed taxonomical investigation and description of Late Cretaceous benthic species.
- The depth habitat of the K-Pg survivor Guembelitria (Cushman): Isotopic evidences from pristine shells from Brazos River Texas.
- Taxonomy and phylogeny of the Late Cretaceous planktic foraminifera –as part of the Mesozoic Planktonic Foraminiferal Working Group, which aims to revise the taxonomy and phylogeny of Jurassic-Cretaceous planktonic foraminifera.
- High resolution biostratigraphy of the Late Cretaceous organic rich sediment of Israel