The Skin Institute
- Influences of environmental stressors on the human skin.
- Cellular processes in skin health and disease.
- Research services for pharmaceutical and cosmetics industries.
- Ogen-Shtern N., Ben David T., et al., Protein aggregation and ER stress, Brain Res. (2016).
- Ogen-Shtern N., Avezov E., et al., Mannosidase IA is in Quality Control Vesicles and Participates in Glycoprotein Targeting to ERAD, J. Mol. Biol. (2016)
- Benyair R., Ogen-Shtern N., et al., Mammalian ER mannosidase I resides in quality control vesicles, where it encounters its glycoprotein substrates, MBC (2015).
- Benyair R., Ogen-Shtern N., et al., Glycan regulation of ER-associated degradation through compartmentalization, Sem. Cell Dev. Biol. (2015).
- Leitman J., Shenkman M., Gofman Y., Ogen-Shtern N., Ben-Tal N., Hendershot L.M., Lederkremer G.Z., Herp coordinates compartmentalization and recruitment of HRD1 and misfolded proteins for ERAD, MBC (2014).
- Leitman J., Ron E., Ogen-Shtern N., Lederkremer G.Z., Compartmentalization of endoplasmic reticulum quality control and ER-associated degradation factors, DNA Cell Biol. (2012).